Call for Abstract
29th International Diabetes and Healthcare Conference, will be organized around the theme “Don’t quit with enough; learn more about diabetes”
Diabetic 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Diabetic 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The people with diabetes appear to be more susceptible to severe illness with the SARS COVID-19 because of the fluctuations in their blood glucose levels. The treatment for viral infections in diabetic patients is difficult due to the presence of complications like a weakened immune system and the increased infection in blood glucose.
- Track 1-1Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Track 1-2Hyperglycaemia
- Track 1-3Potential prognostic factors
- Track 1-4COVID-19 and Insulin Accessibility
Diabetes is a chronic disease that results in severe complications such as hypertension, eye, skin, foot, nephropathy, high blood pressure, stroke, and many more due to the fluctuated levels of insulin. These complications should be controlled only with the correct treatment and recommended alterations in lifestyle.
- Track 2-1Diabetes Mellitus
- Track 2-2Cardiovascular
- Track 2-3Type 1 Diabetes
- Track 2-4Type 2 Diabetes
- Track 2-5Brain Damage
- Track 2-6Gestational Diabetes
- Track 2-7Diabetic Neuropathy
According to the expert's research Type 2 Diabetes is estimated for heritability of about 20%-80% by the family, population, age, and twin based studies. Diabetes is inherited by the action of genes which plays a major role in making proteins in the Immune System.
- Track 3-1Gene Mutations
- Track 3-2Genotyping Technology
- Track 3-3Gender role and Childs Risk
- Track 3-4Antibody Detection
- Track 3-5Pathogenesis
There is a major chance of developing Heart Disease at a younger age for the diabetes patient. As a result of high blood glucose in diabetes, the nerves and blood vessels that control the heart are damaged.
- Track 4-1Diabetic Stroke
- Track 4-2Silent Heart Attack
- Track 4-3Diabetic Cardiomyopathy
- Track 4-4Impact of Smoking
In Obese patients, abdominal fat leads adipose tissue to secrete various hormones like glycerol, Leptin, cytokines, adiponectin, and proinflammatory substances, and non-esterified fatty acids which make the body poor sensitive to insulin by effecting the metabolism. This mechanism results diabetes in obese individuals.
- Track 5-1Inflammatory Response
- Track 5-2Insulin Resistance
- Track 5-3Preventing Obesity
Diabetic patient should follow a healthy eating plan to control blood sugar, taking healthiest foods in regular times which containing rich nutrients and less fats. Along with diet, a physical activity like exercise holds a major role in managing diabetes. Balanced diet, weight loss therapies, avoiding sedentary life style habits is useful to live a healthy life.
People with type 2 diabetes are susceptible to develop various cancers; Diabetic women were more likely to develop colorectal cancer and mortality. Cancer in diabetes is developed mainly due to insulin resistance and the accumulated fat around the organs which secrete chemicals by making the cells more aggressive, which are finally resulting in tumour growth.
- Track 7-1Cancer Screening
- Track 7-2Impact of Chemotherapy Drugs
- Track 7-3Lymphoma
- Track 7-4Advanced stage of Breast Cancer
Retinopathy is one of the major complications in diabetes, most common in type 1 diabetes and type 2. In this case, the blood vessels of the light sensitive tissue at the rear part of the retina are damaged and blocked by high blood sugar. The effects include blurred vision, impairment of colour vision, poor night vision, and Eye floaters. Proper diet and physical activities, controlling diabetes are the most effective ways to prevent diabetic retinopathy.
- Track 8-1Microangiopathy
- Track 8-2Cataract Surgery
- Track 8-3Retinopathy Complications
- Track 8-4Diagnosis
Diabetic Kidney Disease is the major complication in diabetes patients with high blood glucose resulting in kidney damage. Finally the damaged kidney filters result in leakage of protein through urine. Not every diabetic is a kidney failure, this complication is completely depends upon genetics, blood sugar control, and blood pressure.
- Track 9-1Glomerulosclerosis
- Track 9-2Tests and Diagnosis
- Track 9-3Microalbuminuria
- Track 9-4Haemodialysis
- Track 9-5End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Endocrinology deals with the study of Endocrine disorders and its secretions such as hormones. The hormone imbalance results in metabolic syndromes like diabetes, obesity, cardio metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, pancreatic disorders, reproductive disorders, etc., this is the reason why the metabolic syndrome is known as cluster of disorders. Prevention of this condition is only possible through lifestyle modification and weight loss and proper treatments.
- Track 10-1Diabetes Nursing
- Track 10-2Diabetes in Oral Health
- Track 10-3Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Track 10-4Cellular Endocrinology
- Track 10-5Pancreatectomy
- Track 10-6Raven’s Syndrome
These refer to explore the patient-based research, translational research, and epidemiology & worlds healthcare research. This studies deals with the clinical knowledge on various aspects of the disease and its management.
- Track 11-1Diabetes in Healthcare
- Track 11-2SAVOR-TIMI Trail
- Track 11-3ELIXA Trail
- Track 11-4EXSCEL Trail
Healthy living tips are the smart way to prevent diabetes. Lifestyle changes like healthy eating, involving in physical activities, losing weight are more helpful in such cases; they also hold a major role in minimizing other health hazards like hypertension, blood cholesterol, coronary failures and strokes.
- Track 12-1Insulin Therapy
- Track 12-2Regular Screening
- Track 12-3Transplantation of Cells
- Track 12-4Limit Alcohol & Smoking
- Track 12-5Stress Management
- Track 12-6Anti-Diabetic Medication
There are several Herbal and Alternative remedies for diabetes
- Track 13-1Natural Remedies
- Track 13-2Diet and exercise
- Track 13-3Acupressure
- Track 13-4Mind and Body Remedies
Diagnosis is often challenging because many signs and symptoms are not specified. The diagnosis is a disease that will never cause symptoms of death during the patient lifetime, but there is a problem which turns people into patients unnecessarily and it can lead to economic waste and treatments that may cause harm to patients.
- Track 14-1Gene therapy medicines
- Track 14-2Somatic-cell therapy medicines
- Track 14-3Tissue-engineered medicines
Nanotechnology for diabetes used to develop the novel glucose measurement and insulin that holds the potential to improve the quality of life for diabetic patients. The nanotechnology has encouraged the advancement of the novel glucose monitoring and several modalities for the insulin delivery and it is possible to enhance the personal satisfaction and life quality for diabetic patients.
- Track 15-1Polymeric micelles
- Track 15-2Ceramic nanoparticles
- Track 15-3Current Research in Diabetes